>> Issue 7, July 2003
Download the entire issue 7 in a single PDF File
- Welcome to Coyote #7, by Jonathan Bowyer
- Peer training, by Sabine Finzi
- Can placement abroad promote intercultural learning, by Søren Kristensen
- Social economy and the young: an employment alternative, by Ernesto Garcia Lopez
Coyote meets the trainers
Coyote Theme: European Citizenship
- "Mind bending on European Citizenship", by Giulio ‘Mac' Maistrelli et al
- Response number 1, by Howard Williamson
- Response number 2, by Abdallah Rouhli
- SALTO, by Bernard Abrignagni, Udo Trichmann, Tanja Kaltenborn, Byrony Hoskins and Tony Geudens
- Compass, by Rui Gomes
Ethics in Training
- Being a parent and trainer, by Carina Stabauer, Annette Mütter, Ragnheiður (Ragga) Stefánsdóttir
- Theme Centred Interaction, by Peter Wicke
- Language learning in EVS, by Catherine Amélineau and João Barata
- Educational approaches in training, by Miguel Angel Garcia Lopez
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, July 2003.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.