A special series of Under 30’ podcast episodes dedicated to the impact and solidarity with young people and the youth sector in Ukraine
Read about how the Youth Partnership enhances its role in supporting the implementation of the EYWA!
Check out our work supporting the youth sector in understanding the role of AI in the future!
Latest documents in the library
- Competence frameworks and competence-based approaches in youth worker education and training in five European countries, by Tomi Kiilakoski and Tanya Basarab
- The effects of Covid-19 on young people’s mental health and psychological well-being. An updated literature review, by Stefanos Mastrotheodoros and Mette Ranta
- New podcasts
- Covid-19 Knowledge Hub - introduction
- Can citizenship education inspire youth participation in democratic life?, by Dan Moxon and Alonso Escamilla
- Community impact indicators for learning mobility – research results and list of indicators, by Justina Garbauskaitė-Jakimovska, Sladjana Petkovic, Alexandra Severino, Dragan Stanojevic, Marti Taru, Manfred Zentner