“Perspectives on youth” has been a series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE youth partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance. The series includes research articles, well-founded essays, or opinion pieces. It has aimed to function as a reflection and dialogue forum on European developments in the field of youth policy, youth research and youth work.
Conceptually, “Perspectives on youth” has a critical and anticipative approach, reflecting European youth policies and their relevance for and impact on young people, also seeking for trends in the youth field that need innovative and forward-looking answers and strategies.
Perspectives on youth online
From 2019 Perspectives on youth goes online!
With this project, we want to
- develop knowledge and propose forward-looking reflections related to existing phenomena, new trends, and their implications in the lives of young people in Europe today
- create collaborative spaces for discussing important topics for the youth field with a wide audience
- disseminate knowledge relevant for the youth field in Europe and in line with the priorities of the European Commission and the Council of Europe.
Coming next in 2019
- Thought-provoking ideas coming soon on the social values of young people, based on an analysis of two survey (European Values Survey and European Social Survey)
- Webinars on the social values of young people in today’s world and the underlining beliefs young people have even before getting publicly engaged
- Online discussions on the implications of social values for anyone working with or for young people
- Further knowledge production following these discussions.