The EU-CoE youth partnership's current focus on youth work happens through:
- Supporting activities around quality youth work from both institutions;
- Supporting achieving a social, political and formal recognition of youth work and of non-formal learning;
- Contributing to the development of quality youth work and to support related tools and mechanisms;
- Supporting the dissemination and exchange of successful and innovative initiatives with regard to the recognition of youth work and non-formal learning;
- Continuing the reflection, the sharing of information and the promotion of youth work practice and policy through exploring history of youth work in Europe and its relevance for today and through relevant publications;
- Supplementing existing knowledge on learning mobility, steer and consolidate the work of the European Platform on Learning Mobility.