Routes4U e-learning | Module 5
Marketing strategies in the EU macro-regions: Cultural Routes and marketing of the macro-regional strategies
The fifth module of the Routes4U e-learning course provides relevant information on marketing strategies in the EU macro-regions through the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe. It includes videos, check lists, infographics and various materials for further studying. Participants' learning progress is evaluated via exercises and assignments: they will obtain a personalised certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the module's test.
- Who is this course for? The course is open to anyone interested in the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme. There is no specific background knowledge required.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Language: English
- Certificate: Yes, upon successful completion of the test
- Launching (estimate): February 2020
What will you learn?
- What is the nature of marketing and how has it gradually evolved from the marketing of physical goods to marketing of services, ideas, people, tourism, regions, arts and cultural heritage?
- Which are the specifics of marketing applied within the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe in the framework of the EU macro-regional strategies?
- How to define, address and develop audiences of the Cultural Routes through segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning?
- What is a “marketing mix” and how can we define its basic elements and extended variables?
- What is the difference between product and brand? What does the branding stand for?
- How to differentiate between brand levels of the Cultural Routes and those of the macro-regional strategies?
- What are basic brand elements, how to develop and manage brands?
- What is the purpose of a marketing plan and how shall it be designed?
Moreover, best practices of existing Cultural Routes will be presented.