Routes4U e-learning | Module 3
Social participation and social cohesion in the EU macro-regions: Cultural Routes and community engagement
The third module of the Routes4U e-learning course provides relevant information on community engagement in the EU macro-regions through the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe. It includes videos, check lists, infographics and various materials for further studying. Participants' learning progress is evaluated via exercises and assignments: they will obtain a personalised certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the module's test.
- Who is this course for? The course is open to anyone interested in the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme. There is no specific background knowledge required.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Language: English
- Certificate: Yes, upon successful completion of the test
- Launching (estimate): October 2019
What will you learn?
- What is the role of cultural and natural heritage as an identity marker and promoter of intercultural dialogue?
- What is the role of European cultural identities in the context of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe and in the EU macro-regions?
- What does the concept of engagement mean and what are the different types of engagement?
- What is the role of a local community in the process of development and maintenance of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe?
- Which are the main barriers and which are the main advantages for community engagement, in general and in the specific context of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe in the EU macro-regions?
- Which strategies and tools serve to encourage and improve local communities involvement in the Cultural Routes programme?
Moreover, best practices of existing Cultural Routes will be presented.