Routes4U e-learning | Module 4
Local and regional development in the EU macro-regions: Cultural Routes and SMEs
The fourth module of the Routes4U e-learning course provides relevant information on local and regional development in the EU macro-regions through the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe. It includes videos, check lists, infographics and various materials for further studying. Participants' learning progress is evaluated via exercises and assignments: they will obtain a personalised certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the module's test.
- Who is this course for? The course is open to anyone interested in the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme. There is no specific background knowledge required.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Language: English
- Certificate: Yes, upon successful completion of the test
- Launching (estimate): December 2019
What will you learn?
- What are SMEs are and how are they important for Cultural Routes?
- What cultural and tourism activities are offered within the Cultural Routes?
- What is sustainable tourism and how does it relates to Cultural Routes?
- How to facilitate the integration of tourism-related SMEs into regional development and tourism promotional strategies for the EU macro-regions?
- How to boost innovation in the macro-regions?
- How can Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe collaborate with SMEs in the EU macro-regions?
Moreover, best practices of existing Cultural Routes will be presented.