"All Different, All Equal" Youth Campaign
>> Issue 12, April 2007
Download the entire issue 12 in a single PDF File
Welcome to the All Different- All Equal edition of Coyote Magazine. This is such a big and important subject that we have dedicated the whole issue to exploring the campaign, its activities and the thinking behind it.
- Editorial, by Jonathan Bowyer
- In dialogue about diversity training by Arne Gilbert and Mark Turpin
- Deutsche Bahn Trainees against Hatred and Violence
Coyote Theme - The "All Different - All Equal" campaign
- Let's get excited !!! by Katrin Oeser and friends
- About Youth Participation by Iris Bawadimann and Nadine Lyamouri-Bajja
- Charting a similar course with different maps by Gavan Titley
- A symposium with many names by Luis Manuel Pinto
- At the heart of European policies by Hanjo Schild
- The View from the Campaign Director's Chair by Michael Raphael
- From big words to action by Christine Overli Eriksen
- ‘Sweet, sorted, sound... Made to make your mouth water... Sweet !' by Susie Green
- Council of Europe Award ‘‘Young Active Citizens'' 2006-2007. ‘Diversity, Human Rights and Participation by Galina Kupriyanova
- The spiritual part of trainings : The Size of the paper by Sonja Candek
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, April 2007.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.