Annual meetings of the Pool of European Youth Researchers and of the European Knowledge Centre on Youth PolicyBudapest, Hungary 19-21 September 2017
Objectives: The mapping will contribute to a better understanding and sharing information on the...
Prague, Czech Republic 12-14 June 2017
30 October – 11 December 2017
The EU-CoE youth partnership online course on youth policy is now open for enrolment. Discover...
Violent radicalisation among young people has become a growing issue of concern in Europe and its...
The EU-CoE youth partnership stems from the close relations that the Council of Europe and the European Commission have developed in the youth field over the years since 1998. The overall goal is to foster synergies between the youth-oriented activities of the two institutions. The specific themes are participation/citizenship, social inclusion, recognition and quality of youth work.
- Taking the future into their own hands. Youth work and entrepreneurial learning: final report
- European inventory on validation of non-formal and informal learning – 2016 update.
- How to make learning visible: Strategies for implementation of non-formal and informal learning
- Table on recent developments on national implementation of youth policies (provided by CDEJ members)
- Policy Brief on Advancing Youth Research (Drawing on the results of the Expert meeting on South Mediterranean youth co-operation, Brussels)
- Background information on the youth policy in "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
- Background information on Liechtenstein youth policy
- Background information on Turkish youth policy
- Youth work with young refugees, Perspectives from Finland. Veronika Honkasalo
- Improving youth work: your guide to quality development
- Support for youth workers tackling violent radicalisation
- Youth work develops the life management and social skills of young people which assists their transition to the labour market
- Call for participants: Speak UP, Step UP! European youth work empowering young people’s democratic values & active citizenship
- Call for Participation - 4th Council of Europe Dialogue with Roma and Traveller civil society - focusing on Roma Youth Employment and Vocational Education and Training
- EC Public consultation on the "Recomendation on promoting social inclusion and shared values through formal and non-formal learning"