The EU-CoE youth partnership stems from the close relations that the Council of Europe and the European Commission have developed in the youth field over the years since 1998. The overall goal is to foster synergies between the youth-oriented activities of the two institutions. The...
- Workshop “Connections, Disconnections and Reconnections – the social dimension of youth work, in history and today”
- Annual Meetings of the Pool of European Youth Researchers and of the Correspondents of the European Knowledge Centre for Youth Policy
- Symposium '(Un)Equal Europe? Responses from the youth sector’
- Background information on Belgian (Flemish community) youth policy
- Analytical paper: A look at the “Refugee crisis” across Europe: challenges, debates and projects, drafted by Barbara Giovanna Bello
- Key messages of the Symposium '(Un)Equal Europe? Responses from the youth sector’, Budapest 30 May - 2 June 2016
- Report on the Symposium on youth participation in a digitalised world, Budapest, 14-16 September 2015