Prague, Czech Republic 12-14 June 2017
The EU-CoE youth partnership will develop an online course on youth policy in 2017, pilot it in...
Brussels 12-13 December, 2016
"Journeys to a New Life": an expert seminar on the role of youth work in integration of young refugees in EuropeBrussels, Belgium 23-24 November 2016
The EU-CoE youth partnership stems from the close relations that the Council of Europe and the European Commission have developed in the youth field over the years since 1998. The overall goal is to foster synergies between the youth-oriented activities of the two institutions. The specific themes are participation/citizenship, social inclusion, recognition and quality of youth work.
- European Training Strategy. A Competence Model for Youth Workers to Work Internationally
- Youth Worker 2.0. Dealing with complicated situations. A guide
- European and internationl policy agendas on children, youth and children's rights
- A Charter on Quality framework for learning mobility in the youth field
- Contribution of non-programme countries to EU Youth Wiki. Chapter I: Youth policy governance:
- Future agenda for youth research – exploring young people’s lives for development of youth policy and youth work
- Background information on the Norwegian youth policy
- Research on youth work and youth worker. Current state of youth work and parspectives of its development in Armenia