>> Issue 14, March 2009
Download the entire issue 14 in a single PDF File
Welcome to Coyote
- Editorial by Jonathan Bowyer
Coyote Theme – Participation
- Impact of Youth Participation on Euromed by Federica Demicheli and Marco Boaria
- Under European Light: Polish short cut and bypass phenomena. How to create an environment for youth participation? by Agnieszka Pawlik
- An exploration of participatory research with young people by Thilo Boeck and Darren Sharpe
- Change the village, challenge yourself! You(th) can make a difference by Delme Harries
- What role can training play in promoting, encouraging and raising standards in youth participation? by Denis Morel
- Youth participation in youth policy development - The case of Southeast Europe by Finn Denstad
- Participation in formal education: No false promises, please! by Rolf Gollob and Wiltrud Weidinger
- Introducing Anacej: Children's and youth councils in France by Nathalie Rossini
- Stand by me! by Romina Matei
- Youth participation as a factor in democratic values by Bernard Roudet
- Youth Participation, globalisation and democracy by Marie Schneider and Helmut Willems
- Who leads? Through youth participation today to the leaders of tomorrow by Bettina Schwarzmayr
- European Youth Forum : Citizenship, Participation and Youth Organisations : meeting young people's needs by Diogo Pinto
- SALTO: "Youth Programmes": European tools for Youth Participation by Fatima Laanan
- Council of Europe: And what do institutions do? The Council of Europe and youth participation by Iris Bawidamann
- European Commission: Structured dialogue and Youth in Action : instruments for active citizenship by Jutta Koenig-Georgiades
Good Practice in Participation
- Young people for a life without tobacco? A European Youth Manifesto! by João Salviano Carmo
- Nonformal education goes world wide web... by Andreas Karsten and colleagues
- Examples of youth organisations reaching out to support participation of young people by Klavdija Cernilogar
- Youth campaign against violence affecting children and youth by Lillian Solheim and Adriana Armenta
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, March 2009.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.
Perspectives on youth is a new series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE Youth Partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance
The T-kits are thematic publications written by experienced youth trainers. They are easy-to-use handbooks for use in training and study sessions
The youth knowledge books are the outcome of research seminars and expert workshops on priority topics of the EU-CoE youth partnership.
Advanced Training for Trainers in Europe (ATTE) is a part-time programme for trainers active in training youth multipliers. ATTE was implemented successfully as a pilot course from November 2001 to October 2003, involving 30 trainers from 21 countries, it is innovative in its approach,...