Symposium "The future of young people’s political participation: questions, challenges and opportunities": presentations and background reading
- Amnesty International Community Campaigns. Strategies for human rights defenders
- Amnesty International Security. Toolkit 'Protecting Ourselves'
- Amnesty International Security Toolkit 'Safety Tips. Know your rights. Arbitrary Detentions'
- Amnesty International Security Toolkit 'Safety Tips. Protest Safely'
- Amnesty International 'Contextualizing security. Security strategies for human rights defender and activists'
- Taking part in what? by Dan Moxon
- BRYC presentation by Daria Makhotina
- HCLU presentation by Dániel Döbrentey
- MY VOICE MATTERS. Workshop lead by Goda Katkute
- Invisible and non-recognised forms of participation, by Hanjo Schild
- Memes for politics, by Paula Alcaraz
- Polynesian Islands, by Lorenzo Giannini
- Thessaloniki youth policy, by Zafeiris Sidiropoulos
- From online acitvism to (e)participation, by Daniel Poli
- Conference INGOs. The Code of Good practices: civil participation in the decision-making
- Youth Participation in Ukraine, by Oleksandra Yatsura
- Good practices in the use of social media with young people, by Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Literature review on youth political participation by Marina Galstyan