Learning mobility in the youth field is defined as mobility of young people (transnationally, regionally, or online) undertaken freely and voluntarily for a specific period of time, specifically organised for educational purposes, to impact on the local community or to acquire new competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes or values).
It encompasses a wide variety of project formats and activities and can be implemented in informal or non-formal education settings. The Youth Partnership coordinates the European Platform on Learning Mobility (EPLM). Its work of the EPLM is currently guided by the EPLM Framework of Action 2021-2030.
- EPLM Conference: SUSTAIN-MOBILITY. Learning how to be more sustainable in mobility projects (2023)
- Pop The Bubble campaign (2022)
- The Power of Learning Mobility – changing lives, changing society (coe.int) (2019)
- “From good to better”: Expert Seminar on the quality framework of learning mobility projects in the youth field (2018)
- EPLM 2nd conference on learning mobility and social inclusion of youth (2015)
- 1st EPLM conference - Mobility Spaces, Learning Spaces - Linking Policy, Research and Practice (2013)