"Finding common ground"
Download the entire issue 23 in a single PDF File (27 Mb)
NEW! Download the issue 23 in a Epub format
- Edito. By Mark E.Taylor
- How to give birth to the 2nd European Youth Work Convention. By Jan Vanhee
- Ladies and gentlemen... we have a declaration! By Sarah Farndale
- We have had a dream - At and after the 2015 Convention. By Hanjo Schild and Marta Medlinska
- It's alright - Youth work works in mysterious ways. By Darko Markovic
- Youth work: global perspectives from South Africa and Quebec. By Sarah Farndale
- Graphic facilitation, or how to catch (wild) ideas. By Gülesin Nemutlu Unal and Marlies Pöschl
- From self-reflection to recognition. By Eliza Popper
- Selling youth work. By Eliza Popper
- Will youth work really change the world? By Van Caimere and Sarah Farndale
- To support or to empower? Maybe that is the question. By Gülesin Nemutlu Unal
- Interprofessional collaboration: easy to agree with, difficult to implement. By Lasse Siurala
- Smells like teen spirit. By Wendy Salmon
- Not knowing, or "knot knowing"? Can a Blackstar help us? By Mark E.Taylor
- Notes on contributors / The adventures of Spiffy
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, December 2015.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects, please contact the Partnership Secretariat. You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.