>> Issue 0, July 1999
- The story of Coyote, by Carol-Ann Morris
The Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe
- Best wishes from the institutions
- The partnership on European youth worker training : A framework for a joint development based on long-standing co-operation, by Sonja Mitter
- Partnership programme 1999
Pools and networks of trainers
- The European Youth Forum pool of trainers : why? who? what? where?, by Carol-Ann Morris
Between Europe and my community
- Young Roma and their Communities : Training can make a difference, by Alexandra Raykova
- The patchwork of Roma culture : Exploring a world of diversity, by Demetrio Gomez-Avilo
- European training courses : A springboard for locally-based European projects, by Pascal Chaumette
- Coyote meets trainers: an interview with Kristina Kovaite, by Leen Laconte
- Aliens on the Balkans : Trainer ?!! What on earth is that!, by Lucija Popovska
- The Albatross Dilemna, by Mark Taylor
- To walk in your shoes...: Training course on intercultural learning, by Claudia Schachinger
- Intercultural learning in European youth work : Some east-west perspectives, by Juliana Roth
- Methodological developments in intercultural learning through language, by John O'Regan and John Waterman
This could be written by you! Your comments about Coyote ??!
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, July 1999.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.