Call for proposals: awareness raising campaign on trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitation in SerbiaBelgrade 21 January 2020
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Belgrade 9 December 2019
"Thank you for the opportunity to spread democratic competences further and wider. This is the...
Capacity building of labour inspectors in Serbia to recognise signs of trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitationŠabac 28 November 2019
“Labour inspectors are very important actors in preventing and combating trafficking in human...
Belgrade 21 November 2019
Following a public call published by the Serbian Ministry of Education in September, a selection...
Belgrade 20 November 2019
On 14 November 2019, the members of the Advisory Board of the new Horizontal Facility Action...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Strengthening independence and accountability of the judiciary
- Strengthening the effective legal remedies to human rights violations in Serbia
- Enhancing the human rights protection for detained and sentenced persons in Serbia
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2