"What's XTREME about youth"
>> Issue 20, February 2014
Download the entire issue 20 in a single PDF File
- Edito By Mark E Taylor
- Youth extremism. Do labels create reality? By Darko Markovic
- Escaping or shaping reality? On youth, extremism and democracy By Filip Coussée
- Challenging what is "normal". Some controversies concerning norms, normality and the conventional in the context of youth. By Darko Pejović
- Youth extremism in Northern Ireland. Why now? By Clare Cosgrove
- My kid is an extremist. By Gisele Evrard and Filip Coussée
- Edgeryders: towards de-ideologising the "radical". By Noemi Salantiu
- No Hate Speech Movement. A campaign of young people for human rights online. By Rui Gomes
- Morrissey made me do it! Popular music and extremism. Views from Italian kitchens. By Giacomo Bottà
- Did you know that? Youth and extrem(es/ism) in statistics. By Thomas Spragg
- The survival guide of the dogmatic facilitator. By Gisele Evrard, Darko Markovic and Mark E. Taylor
- Babies in non-formal education: thought-provoking testimony of a peer trainer. By Kateryna Shalayeva
- Flictionary – Towards a more visual language. By Torben Grocholl
- Do trainers need emotional intelligence? By Darko Markovic
- Recogntion of non-formal learning solutions at the grassroots level. By Jo Peeters
- Coyote gets to 20!!
- Peace in our time? How many is enough in a team? By Mark E Taylor
- Notes on contributors
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, February 2014.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat. You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.