Here are some questions that can help you and your team reflect on the use of the criteria and indicators for intercultural dialogue in your work:
- Which indicators do I already use in my practice and which ones do I want to start using in my current and future activities?
- What other resources do I need in order check some of the indicators that are currently missing from my practice or they are present only to a certain extent?
- What further competences do I or the trainers/facilitators I work with need to develop and why?
- How do I plan to start developing those competences?
- What insights did I gain from using this tool in general?
- What are my reflections about intercultural dialogue in the preparation phase of my activity(ies)?
- What are my reflections about intercultural dialogue in the implementation phase of my activity(ies)?
- What are my reflections about intercultural dialogue in the follow-up phase of my activity(ies)?
- Who are the Guidelines for?
- What previous competences are needed to use this tool?
- How to approach this document?
- Principles of intercultural dialogue in non-formal learning activities
- Background information and related resources
- Indicators for intercultural dialogue in non-formal education activities
- Reflection page