- Youth Policy in Eastern Partnership Countries. Overview of youth policy in Eastern Partnership countries and its European support mechanisms. Warsaw 2018
- Country information on youth work in Bulgaria
- What do I care for? Social values of young people compared by Magda Nico
- Handbook "Youth research: the essentials"
- Hellenic National Strategy for Youth 2017-2027
- Country information on Youth Work in Malta
- Handbook on quality in learning mobility
- Youth Work in South East Europe. Paper on the state of play of the development of youth work by Marko Kovacic and Lana Pasic
- Quality development of youth work in South-East Europe. Analytical paper by Dunja Potočnik and Dragan Stanojević
- Report on the Monitoring and Evaluation of the 2013-2017 Strategy of State Youth Policy of the Republic of Armenia (Armenian and English)
- Les chiffres clés de la jeunesse 2019 (France)
- Guidelines on working with young refugees and migrants. Fostering cross-sectoral co-operation, paper by Andreia Henriques
- European and International agendas on policy in respect of children, youth and children’s rights, update version 2018
- Value of informal education, with special attention to its contribution to citizenship education, civic participation and intercultural dialogue and learning, european citizenship, peace-building and conflict transformation, desk study by Sladjana Petkovic
- The value of learning mobility and its impact on communities, desk research by Justina Garbauskaitė-Jakimovska
- Youth Knowledge book 24 "Between insecurity and hope. Reflections on youth work with youth refugees"
- Country sheet on youth work in Croatia
- What about youth work with young refugees in Europe? Updated article by Andreia Henriques and Mara Georgescu
This Library offers users the opportunity to search in the documents, reports, briefs, etc., published by the partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth.
This searchable database provides documents relating to youth research, policy and practice.