European policy developments
There are not many European policies that focus on recognition, in fact none of the following are specifically about recognition but recognition is a key feature to them.
It is important to understand the impact that policy has on youth work and its ongoing recognition. It is hoped that the policy documents included in this section will help you the reader to understand the developments in policy that have supported recognition over the years.
- Resolution of the Council and of the Representatives of the Governments of the Member States meeting within the Council on the Framework for establishing a European Youth Work Agenda 2020/C 415/01
- Council Resolution: 2018/C 456/01: The European Union Youth Strategy 2019-2027
- Recommendation on Youth Work
- Council conclusions on reinforcing youth work to ensure cohesive societies
- European Union Work Plan for Youth for 2014-2015
- Council Recommendation on the validation of non-formal and informal learning
- White Paper on Youth