Application form for the seminar ‘Visible Value’. Strengthening the implementation of the European Youth Work Agenda Eastern and Southeast Europe
1. In your opinion, what are the three most important steps on youth work recognition and development taken in your country since the 3rd European Youth Work Convention?
2. What is in place for implementing the European Youth Work Agenda in your country? (for example: processes, networks and structures, policy initiatives, etc.)
All travel and accomodation expences will be covered by the organisers
Once you have submitted your online application, the message on the screen ‘The form information was sent successfully’ will appear. This serves as an immediate confirmation that your application has been submitted correctly. The system will not send you anу email or other verifications concerning your application.
- Interested applicants should reside in a state signatory of the European Cultural Convention (check list of countries)
- Experience and/or interest in the topic
- Diversity of profiles and of forms of participation covered
- Mix of participants with good practices and participant “learners”
- Mix of levels at which participants work (from local to global)
- Gender balance
- Geographical balance
- Age balance (preference for young participants at the same level of experience and profiles)