Call for participants: International Symposium on inclusion in international youth work
OBJECTIVES OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- To enrich the development of an inclusion strategy for International Youth Work through international impulses.
- To question the current professional discourse about inclusion from an international perspective.
- To discover and discuss approaches and examples of good practice for an inclusive design and implementation of the UN Disability Rights Convention (UN CRPD) in youth work and non-formal education.
- To provide an opportunity for establishing contacts between dedicated experts and practitioners from different countries.
- To gain new impulses and ideas.
- Practitioners working in youth services and youth work in Germany and abroad dealing with or having a strong interest in inclusive approaches and international exchange,
- Experts engaged in research, policy and practice related to the implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with disabilities or to the inclusive design of non-formal education.
The number of participants is limited to 60.
Conference languages: English, German, Sign language
Deadline for registration: 20 August 2016
Further information can be found at https://www.ijab.de/en/what-we-do/advancement/vision-inklusion/vision-inklusion/a/show/international-symposium-seeks-to-develop-an-inclusion-strategy-for-international-youth-work/
- Diversity / intercultural dialogue
- Social cohesion and equal opportunities
- Youth work