"Know what ?"
>> Issue 21, September 2014
Download the entire issue 21 in a single PDF File
- Edito. By Mark E. Taylor
- Youth information and counselling in Croatia – The way we do it! By Vedrana Bilicic and Ivan Medic
- Imagining “Imagine”. By Marlies Pöschl
- Thessaloniki 2014 European Youth Capital: a city, a title and youth information and counselling services. By Matina Magkou
- A golden triangle on white chairs. By Matina Magkou
- Compendium on youth information and counselling. By Evaldas Rupkus
- Small country – Big ambitions. By Fiona McIntyre
- Youth Advisors and youth information: a peer-to-peer approach. By Vera Hoogsteyns
- #definitiveinfo #kesinbilgi Young people informing young people. By Gülesin Nemutlu Unal
- Imaginary museum of possibly broken partnerships. By Mark E. Taylor and Marlies Pöschl
- Perspectives on online youth information and counselling. By Jaana Fedotoff and Mika Pietilä
- Youth information worker : a profile. By Imre Simon
- How do the regional SALTOs see youth information? By Andriy Pavlovych, Bernard Abrignani, Federica Demicheli, and Sonja Mitter, Mark E. Taylor
- Vox Pop – Tell me how it works there and I’ll see how it can work here. By Matina Magkou
- Working one-to-one with young people. By Jane Westergaard
- Marker / LEARN and "trous en formation". By Mark E. Taylor
- Notes on Contributors
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, September 2014.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat. You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.