T-Kit 8: Social Inclusion
For trainers and youth workers committed to work for the inclusion of all.
1. View the entire issue in a single PDF File
2. Download T-Kit 8 chapter by chapter to avoid long delays
- Front cover
- Back cover
- The drawings in this manual
- Part 1. Social inclusion in Europe
- Part II - Educational activities and projects
- List of activities
- 1. Awareness: the realities of social exclusion:
- 2. Access: empowering and inclusive activities and actions
- 3. Action: support mechanisms for inclusion
- 4. Accreditation: recognition of experience, progress and achievements
- 5. Advancement: supportive stepping stones towards inclusion
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
Coyote is a magazine about important issues in and around youth work in Europe and beyond published by the EU-CoE youth partnership.
The youth knowledge books are the outcome of research seminars and expert workshops on priority topics of the EU-CoE youth partnership.
Perspectives on youth is a new series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE Youth Partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance
Advanced Training for Trainers in Europe (ATTE) is a part-time programme for trainers active in training youth multipliers. ATTE was implemented successfully as a pilot course from November 2001 to October 2003, involving 30 trainers from 21 countries, it is innovative in its approach,...