Routes4U grants: communication guidelines
The following communication guidelines apply for the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe awarded a Routes4U grant.
The following logos should be used in the communication material produce in the framework of the grant. Download all the logos (.zip)
- Logo of the Routes4U Joint Programme
- Certification logo "Cultural Route of the Council of Europe" and Cultural Route network
- Logo of the EU macro regional strategy concerned (EUSAIR, EUSALP, EUSBSR or EUSDR)
The following disclaimer should be used in the communication material:
- This <action/publication/video> is carried out with funding of Routes4U, joint programme between the Council of Europe and European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of <name of the author/partner> and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Routes4U joint programme.
- All the logos should have the same height. Be careful: in the case of the Routes4U joint programme logo, the height to be take into account is of the emblems of the European Union and Council of Europe.
- The free space around all the logos should be of at least 1/4 of the height of the logos.
- No modification of the logos is authorised. When scaled, be careful to keep the proportions of the logo to avoid any difformation.