Routes4U Steering committee
Fostering regional development through the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
2 July 2019 | Luxembourg
The Routes4U Steering Committee monitors the implementation of the joint programme. It is composed by representatives of the Council of Europe, the European Commission, EU macro-regional strategies and the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe.
After more than one year of implementation, the members of the Steering committee met the 2 July 2019 in Luxembourg for the follow-up of the Routes4U Project.
From the train station to the Neumünster Abbey
- By foot: The Neumünster Abbey is at walking distance from the train station (20 min). We advise you to take the elevator "Plateau St Esprit Grund" (Plateau du Saint-Esprit, 1475 Luxembourg) to join the Grund district.
- By bus: Line 23 (direction Beggen, Henri Dunant) until "Grund, Stadgronn-Bréck". The line 23 departs every 20 minutes from the train station. You can buy your ticket directly in the bus for 2€. To plan your journey, you can use Mobiliteit travel planner.
- By taxi: a Webtaxi (+352 27 515) costs around 8€.
From the airport to the Neumünster Abbey
- By bus: Line 16 (direction Hesperange, Cité Um Schlass) until "Hamilius". Walk 5 minutes and take the elevator "Plateau St Esprit Grund" (Plateau du Saint-Esprit, 1475 Luxembourg) to join the Grund.
- By taxi: a Webtaxi (+352 27 515) costs around 30€.
28 rue Münster
Constanze METZGER, Routes4U Senior Project Officer
Tel.: +352 24 12 50 38
Catherine HANNEQUART, Routes4U Communication Officer
Tel.: +352 24 12 50 32
Laura LIGAZZOLO, Routes4U Project Assistant
Tel.: +352 24 12 50 39
Routes4U Project is a joint programme between the European Commission (Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy – DG REGIO) and the Council of Europe (Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes – EPA). The project aims at strengthening regional development through the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe in the four EU macro-regions.