This second call for experts aims to achieve gender and regional balance in our experts database, completing the list set up during our first call for experts. We are seeking professionals in the following fields of expertise:
- Regional development and/or sustainable growth;
- Social participation and/or cohesion;
- Cultural cooperation;
- Sustainable tourism;
- Protection of natural and cultural heritage;
- Communication and/or public relation work.
The experts should have a thorough country-specific knowledge in at least one of the following countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden and/or Ukraine.
The experts will be required to carry out a variety of tasks, such as:
- Research on existing macro-regional policies in the field of the Cultural Routes as well as elaboration of new policies, guidelines or recommendations.
- Study on the economic, touristic and political situation in the four macro-regions, identifying challenges, opportunities and needs.
- Training on subjects related to the Cultural Routes such as marketing, sustainable tourism, small and medium-size entrepreneurships
For more information, please read the full Routes4U Second Call for experts
If you want to apply, please fill in the form at https://goo.gl/forms/O6aUO8NqROJHvcjz1
Deadline for application: 15 August 2018.
Please note that you will be asked to attach a CV to the form.