We are seeking professionals with a specific knowledge in the creation of a branding strategy and/or the implementation of a branding strategy. He/she should be aware of the different phases of a branding strategy, e.g. the brand audit phase, the brand development phase and the brand implementation phase.
The objective of the branding strategy is to promote the identity of the Danube Region, in line with the objectives of EUSDR, using the Cultural Routes as the products of the branding strategy (1-2 months contract during the first half of 2019, starting as soon as possible).
- The experts should have a thorough country-specific knowledge in at least one of the following countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany (Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria), Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Ukraine (Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk and Zakarpattia), Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Romania.
- Field’s studies: Communication, marketing, branding
- Language skills: Fluency in English
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
- Additional skills: Very good communication skills in an intergovernmental and international working environment.
- Deadline for application: 10 February 2019.
If you want to apply, please Fill in the form
Please note that you will be asked to attach a CV to the form.