Enroll to the Council of Europe Internship session and join our international team at the headquarters of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme, in Luxembourg!
- Deadline for application: 25/10/2018
- Traineeship period: Starting on 04/03/2019, up to the 31/07/2019
- Duration: minimum 8 weeks, maximum 5 months
- Location: Luxembourg City, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Profile: At least a Bachelor degree. Field’s studies: communication, media, international relations, tourism and archives management.
General tasks (www.coe.int/routes)
- Research work on themes related to the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
- Preparation of draft reports and studies
- Preparation of speeches
- Support in the preparation of conferences and events
- Updating websites and social media
Specific tasks for the Routes4U Project (www.coe.int/routes4u)
- Support with the preparation of e-learning material
- Research on the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe impact and presence in the four EU macro-regions (Adriatic-Ionian, Alpine, Baltic Sea and Danube Region)
- Assistance with the creation of a trip planner and research on tourism activities related to the Cultural Routes in the EU macro-regions
- Support in the organization of workshops and other events in the four macro-regions (Adriatic-Ionian, Alpine, Baltic Sea and Danube Region)
- Support in our weekly Routes4U Friday Quiz on Facebook and other tasks related to the communication strategy
How to apply?
- Visit the webpage https://www.coe.int/en/web/jobs/traineeships
- Read the internship’s conditions and create your candidate space
- Apply before the 25th of October 2018. When asked where you want to do your internship, select “Directorate General of Democracy (DGII) > Directorate of Democratic Participation > Culture, Nature and Heritage Department > Partial Agreement - Cultural Routes (Luxembourg)”
- Submit your application, and visit regularly your candidate space for more information on the status of your application.