You have until the 3rd October 2019 to apply and have the opportunity to join the Routes4U team at the headquarters of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe programme in Luxembourg.
- Position: Information Officer
- Contract duration: 7 months - 01/11/2019 to 30/05/2020
- Location: Luxembourg City, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Deadline for application: 03/10/2019
- Profile: Very good knowledge of English; nationality of host country or one of the 47 Council of Europe member states. A university degree in communication, media, international relations, tourism and/or cultural heritage would be an advantage.
In the framework of the Council of Europe’s 2017-2020 Grant Agreement with the European Commission (Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy – DG REGIO), “Fostering regional development through transnational cultural routes, heritage policies and practices” (www.coe.int/routes4u), the position-holder will be required to carry out various tasks including:
- To ensure the production and dissemination of publications and other documentation according to the programme’s objectives and communication strategy;
- To ensure the publication of regular online content and its dissemination on various information tools and channels (Routes4U website, Routes4U digital platform, e-newsletter, social networks);
- To support the logistical preparation and organisation of meetings, workshops, conferences and events;
- To liaise with the photographer and video-maker of the above-mentioned conferences and to ensure the follow-up of the meeting through different channels;
- To ensure regular communication with the programme’s stakeholders and the general public.
Who can apply?
This local recruitment procedure is open to applicants already present in Luxembourg.
You can apply by filling in the online form: more information here.