- UNDP`s Programme- ReLOAD and ROMACTED organize ad-hoc coordination meetings related to municipalities which are covered by both programs (Niksic, Podgorica and Tivat).
- Montenegrin Statistical Office (MONSTAT) requested inputs for the Plan of Official Statistical Research 2019-2023. ROMACTED Team suggested that the Council of Europe, Roma Integration 2020 (Regional Cooperation Council) and the Coalition of Roma NGOs take coordinated activities in this direction. Inputs were sent to MONSTAT in the late August 2018.
- US Embassy- possibility of supporting other projects complementary with ROMACTED (i.e. capacity development of young Roma and Egyptian leaders in 8 ROMACTED municipalities).
- Ministry of Education- meeting related to election of assistants was organised in order to explain the shortcomings of the procedure of election of educational assistants in schools. As a result, the Ministry of Education re-announced the call in accordance with suggestions provided by the ROMACTED team.
- ROMACTED team initiated meetings for potential collaboration in the area of housing of Roma and Egyptians between the Mayor of Bijelo Polje and German NGO HELP.
- UNICEF and UNHCR: potential coordination on issues of education and legal status of IDPs.