Belgrade 21 November 2019
Following a public call published by the Serbian Ministry of Education in September, a selection...
Belgrade 20 November 2019
On 14 November 2019, the members of the Advisory Board of the new Horizontal Facility Action...
School on the execution of judgments of the European Court of Human Rights held for young legal professionals of SerbiaVršac 18 November 2019
Twenty-four legal professionals from various public bodies, law students and researchers and...
Call for tender: national consultancy services – “Strengthening the effective legal remedies to human rights violations in Serbia”Belgrade 14 November 2019
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Belgrade 30 October 2019
The EU and the Council of Europe will keep assisting the institutions of Serbia and related...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Strengthening independence and accountability of the judiciary
- Strengthening the effective legal remedies to human rights violations in Serbia
- Enhancing the human rights protection for detained and sentenced persons in Serbia
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2