Call for tenders: consultancy services on gender analysis and mainstreaming - "Strengthening independence and accountability of the judiciary"Belgrade 22 October 2019
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Budva 18 October 2019
Tackling ill-treatment in the police service, impunity issues and lack of adequate compensation...
The first Steering Committee meeting of the Action “Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Media in Serbia (JUFREX 2)” held in BelgradeBelgrade 11 October 2019
The first Steering Committee meeting of the Action “Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the...
Belgrade 30 September 2019
This was the question that the foreign language teachers were asked during the workshop organised...
Skopje 9 October 2019
The EU and the Council of Europe will continue to support reforms in the Western Balkans and...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Strengthening independence and accountability of the judiciary
- Strengthening the effective legal remedies to human rights violations in Serbia
- Enhancing the human rights protection for detained and sentenced persons in Serbia
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2