Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo 15 October 2019
Strengthening mechanisms for the protection and promotion of national minority rights, the rights...
European Union and Council of Europe continue supporting freedom of expression and freedom of media in Bosnia and HerzegovinaSarajevo 14 October 2019
The first meeting of Steering Committee of the Action on “Freedom of the expressions and freedom...
Skopje 9 October 2019
The EU and the Council of Europe will continue to support reforms in the Western Balkans and...
MEDIA ADVISORY: Regional Launching of the “Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey II”Skopje 4 October 2019
The Regional Launching of the European Union / Council of Europe Joint Programme “Horizontal...
Call for tender: consultancy services on preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia and SerbiaBelgrade, Sarajevo and Skopje 11 September 2019
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Strengthening human rights treatment of detained persons based on European standards and best practices in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Theme IV - Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2