Promoting anti-discrimination and protection of the rights of vulnerable groups
Depending on the needs and priorities of the beneficiaries concerned, work in this area concentrates on support to ombudspersons’ institutions, inclusive education (addressing racism, bullying, segregation and extremism in the education system), addressing trafficking in human beings (with a focus on assistance to victims of trafficking), countering discrimination against national minorities and/or when based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
16 Sep 2021 16:41:00Belgrade 16 September 2021
During the Belgrade Pride Week (12-19 September), the joint European Union and Council of Europe...
06 Sep 2021 15:48:00
Call for tenders: Provision of design and production services of online courses on academic integrity for three private universities in the framework of the action “Quality education for all” in MontenegroMontenegro 6 September 2021
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe joint programme "Horizontal Facility...
15 Dec 2020 15:09:00Western Balkans 15 December 2020
Hate speech is on the rise across Europe, jeopardising social cohesion and putting human rights...
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Albania
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Kosovo*
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Montenegro
- Quality education for all in Montenegro
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all in Serbia
- Promotion of diversity and equality in North Macedonia
- Preventing and combatting human trafficking in North Macedonia
- Strengthening the human rights protection of migrants and victims of human trafficking in Turkey
- Fostering a comprehensive institutional response to violence against women and domestic violence in Turkey
- Promotion of diversity and equality in the Western Balkans
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.