Promoting anti-discrimination and protection of the rights of vulnerable groups
Depending on the needs and priorities of the beneficiaries concerned, work in this area concentrates on support to ombudspersons’ institutions, inclusive education (addressing racism, bullying, segregation and extremism in the education system, corruption in education), addressing trafficking in human beings (with a focus on assistance to victims of trafficking), countering discrimination against national minorities and/or when based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
31 mai 2023
Healthcare professionals in North Macedonia enhance their skills on trafficking victims’ identification and assistanceSkopje 31 May 2023
Proactive identification, assistance and referral of potential trafficking victims, including...
31 mai 2023
Joint effort and cooperation - essential ingredients for more effective combating of hate speech in North MacedoniaSkopje 31 May 2023
The public authorities and local stakeholders involved in the area of combating discrimination...
25 mai 2023
Pedagogical institutions to take the leading role in the dissemination of democratic school culture in Bosnia and HerzegovinaJahorina 18 May 2023
Representatives of pedagogical institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) including the...
- Advancing the protection from discrimination in Albania
- Towards an equal, inclusive and tolerant Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Combating discrimination and hatred
- Combating hatred and intolerance in Montenegro
- Quality education for all – Montenegro
- Combating hatred and intolerance in North Macedonia
- Strengthening anti-trafficking action in North Macedonia
- Combating discrimination and promoting diversity in Serbia
- Strengthening anti-trafficking action in Serbia
- Quality education for all – Serbia
- Fostering women's access to justice in Türkiye (WA2J Türkiye)
- Pilot project on digital citizenship education in Türkiye
- Promoting equality and combating racism and intolerance in the Western Balkans
- Women's access to justice in the Western Balkans (WAJ)