Skopje 5 November 2019
Prof. Jan Van Dijk, a former Vice-President of the Group of Experts on Action Against Trafficking...
Panel discussion - improving access to compensation for victims of human trafficking and gender-based violenceSkopje 4 November 2019
In partnership with the French Embassy in North Macedonia and the Assembly’s Committee for Equal...
Skopje 18 October 2019
On the occasion of the European Day against Trafficking in Human Beings, the Council of Europe...
Skopje 16 October 2019
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
The first Steering Committee meeting of the Action “Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Media in North Macedonia (JUFREX 2)” held in SkopjeSkopje 12 October 2019
The first Steering Committee meeting of the Action “Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Supporting enhanced access to higher quality Free Legal Aid (FLA) services in North Macedonia
- Enhancing the capacities of the penitentiary system and the external oversight mechanism in North Macedonia
Theme II - Fighting Corruption, Economic Crime and Organised Crime
- Action against economic crime in North Macedonia
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in North Macedonia
- Preventing and combatting human trafficking in North Macedonia
Theme IV - Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in North Macedonia