Fighting corruption, economic crime and money laundering
The Horizontal Facility further targets the fight against corruption, economic crime, money laundering and the financing of terrorism, as well as fight against environmental crime, which will include measures to address the transparency of funding of political parties, asset declaration systems, national risk assessments and capacity development of financial intelligence units.
11 déc. 2023Rinas Airport, Albania 11 December 2023
Today, the Albanian Customs Directorate and State Police, with the support of the European Union,...
8 déc. 2023Tirana 8 December 2023
The awareness raising initiative to prevent illicit cross-border transportation of cash in...
30 nov. 2023
Sustaining progress: European Union and Council of Europe extend their commitment in Pristina to strengthen justice, fight discrimination and improve freedom of expressionPristina 30 November 2023
The European Union and the Council of Europe have been providing tailor-made support to Kosovo*...
24 nov. 2023
Albanian authorities assisted in the process of improving the draft-law on the establishment of Asset Recovery Office in AlbaniaTirana 30 November 2023
The EU and Council of Europe joint Action against Economic Crime in Albania in close...
- Action against economic crime in Albania
- Action against corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Action against economic crime in Montenegro
- Action against economic crime in North Macedonia
- Action against money laundering in Türkiye
- Action against economic crime in the Western Balkans