23 Feb 2021 18:12:00
Strengthened capacity of Serbian candidate judges and prosecutors on anti-discrimination: launch of the HELP online courseBelgrade 19 February 2021
50 Serbian trainee judges and prosecutors attended the online launch of the Council of Europe...
23 Feb 2021 17:45:00
40 Montenegrin legal professionals benefit from HELP online course on 'Procedural safeguards in criminal proceedings' and 'Victims’ Rights'Podgorica 18 February 20 21
On 19 February, the free Council of Europe HELP online course on Procedural safeguards in...
19 Feb 2021 12:48:00
Towards a better protection of children’s rights in North Macedonia: HELP online course launched for 30 legal professionalsNorth Macedonia 18 February 2021
The Council of Europe HELP online course on Child-friendly justice was launched in North...
16 Feb 2021 11:03:00Western Balkans 16 February 2021
Professionals, stakeholders and key actors in the field of penitentiary and probation in the...
11 Feb 2021 11:35:00Western Balkans and Turkey 11 February 2021
The Council of Europe through the Economic Crime and Cooperation Division (ECCD) is currently...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability in the Western Balkans
- Initiative for legal certainty in the Western Balkans
- Enhancing penitentiary capacities in addressing radicalisation
in prisons in the Western Balkans
- Towards a better evaluation of the results of judicial reform efforts in the Western Balkans
- Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals (HELP) in the Western Balkans
- PACE cooperation with the parliamentary assemblies with a view to achieving legislative improvements in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia and Serbia