13 Sep 2021 15:12:00Budva, online 9 - 10 September 2021
In order to discuss and exchange views on the role of the media regulatory authorities in the new...
20 Jul 2021 10:20:00Western Balkans 20 July 2021
The “Block the hatred. Share the love!” regional campaign aimed to address the phenomenon of hate...
19 Jul 2021 12:36:00Western Balkans 12-16 July 2021
An online Regional Summer School on European standards: freedom of expression and freedom of the...
13 Jul 2021 10:29:00
North Macedonia’s senior prison management discusses the necessary interventions following the latest report of the Council of Europe Committee against tortureNorth Macedonia 13 July
Prison governors and the management of the Directorate for the Execution of Sanctions (DES) of...
02 Jul 2021 12:31:00June 2021
Radicalisation is a growing issue in the Western Balkans. This animated video, prepared within...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability in the Western Balkans
- Initiative for legal certainty in the Western Balkans
- Enhancing penitentiary capacities in addressing radicalisation
in prisons in the Western Balkans
- Towards a better evaluation of the results of judicial reform efforts in the Western Balkans
- Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals (HELP) in the Western Balkans
- PACE cooperation with the parliamentary assemblies with a view to achieving legislative improvements in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia and Serbia