Promoting anti-discrimination and protection of the rights of vulnerable groups
Depending on the needs and priorities of the beneficiaries concerned, work in this area concentrates on support to ombudspersons’ institutions, inclusive education (addressing racism, bullying, segregation and extremism in the education system, corruption in education), addressing trafficking in human beings (with a focus on assistance to victims of trafficking), countering discrimination against national minorities and/or when based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
30 nov. 2023
Sustaining progress: European Union and Council of Europe extend their commitment in Pristina to strengthen justice, fight discrimination and improve freedom of expressionPristina 30 November 2023
The European Union and the Council of Europe have been providing tailor-made support to Kosovo*...
16 nov. 2023
Croatian best practices on anti-discrimination shared with the Commission for Prevention and Protection against DiscriminationZagreb 13-15 November 2023
Representatives from the Commission for Prevention and Protection against Discrimination in North...
28 nov. 2023
Support to the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina with improving the human rights of LGBTI persons in line with European standardsBosnia and Herzegovina 28 November 2023
At the 54th session, held on 27 July 2022, the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, at...
- Advancing the protection from discrimination in Albania
- Towards an equal, inclusive and tolerant Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Combating discrimination and hatred
- Combating hatred and intolerance in Montenegro
- Quality education for all – Montenegro
- Combating hatred and intolerance in North Macedonia
- Strengthening anti-trafficking action in North Macedonia
- Combating discrimination and promoting diversity in Serbia
- Strengthening anti-trafficking action in Serbia
- Quality education for all – Serbia
- Fostering women's access to justice in Türkiye (WA2J Türkiye)
- Pilot project on digital citizenship education in Türkiye
- Promoting equality and combating racism and intolerance in the Western Balkans
- Women's access to justice in the Western Balkans (WAJ)