Social inclusion, specifically of young people in vulnerable situations, is a challenging topic throughout Europe and its neighbouring regions, ever more so in the aftermath of the recent economic crisis. In line with the youth agendas of both, the Council of Europe and the European Commission, the EU-CoE youth partnership has the topic of social inclusion of young people as one of its key priorities for 2014-16. In this section you will find policy sheets summing up the relevance of social inclusion and related topics for youth policy, relevant thematic reports and links to further resources.
- Summary report on social inclusion in EU and CoE Member States (based on EKCYP questionnaires)
- Eurofound (2014) Social situation of young people in Europe
- European Monitoring Centre on Change (Eurofound): Young people and "NEETS" infographic
- European Commission (2012) Social inclusion of youth on the margins of society – Policy review research results
- Council of Europe Youth Department (2012) Enter! Access to Social Rights for Young People from Disadvantaged Neighbourhoods
- EU-CoE youth partnership (2009) Social inclusion for young people: Breaking down the barriers