New film summarising the Council of Europe and European Union joint projects in the Eastern...
Strasbourg 04 June 2018
The second working group for the development of a HELP course (Human Rights Education for Legal...
Strasbourg 6 April 2018
A new e-learning course on women’s access to justice is being developed and will provide a tool...
Short film about the results achieved by our project: "Promoting Human Rights and Democratic...
This film presents the work of the regional Cybercrime@Eastern Partnership III project to improve...
Results of regional projects
- strengthening access to justice for women victims of violence ENG
- strengthening constitutional justice ENG
- good governance against economic crime ENG
- cybercrime in EAPII and EAPIII: regional, international and public/private cooperation ENG
Information on completed projects
- Civil participation in decision making in the region
- support the full execution of the European Court of Human Rights judgments and build the capacity of EaP national parliaments towards greater conformity of national legislation with the European Social Charter
- regional dialogue on judicial reform in the EaP
- strengthening constitutional justice
- promoting human rights education and democratic citizenship
- promoting penitentiary reforms (from a punitive to a rehabilitative approach)
- criminal justice responses to drug dependent prisoners
- cybercrime in EAP III: public/private co-operation
- strengthening capacity to prevent corruption in parliament
- awareness raising on the role of national parliaments in matters related to public broadcasting, access to public media and safety of journalists
- reforming electoral legislation and practice, and developing regional co-operation in electoral matters
ENGHYE AZEKATRON UKR
- strengthening institutional frameworks for local governance