Tbilisi 27 June 2018
On 23-24 June 2018, the training seminars were organised in Tbilisi for two groups of City and...
Kutaisi and Tbilisi 13 June 2018
On 16-17 April and 19-20 April 2018 the European Union and the Council of Europe, in co-operation...
Workshop on the execution of judgments of the European Court of Human Rights and reopening of cases based on its judgmentstbilisi 3 april 2018
The European Union and the Council of Europe, in co-operation with the Supreme Court of Georgia,...
Supporting Georgian judiciary to run jury trials in line with European Convention on Human Rights standardsTbilisi 25 January 2018
On 17 November 2017, the Council of Europe presented main findings of the Report on “Operation of...
Results of projects in Georgia
- strengthening the application of the European Convention of Human Rights in Georgia ENG
- strengthening the anti-money laundering institutions in Georgia ENG
Information on the completed projects
- support to the Georgian Bar Association ENG KAT
- civic integration of national minorities in Georgia and the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- human rights and healthcare in prisons and other closed institutions II ENG KAT
- promoting freedom, professionalism and pluralism of the media ENG KAT
- protecting internet freedom through legislation and arrangements for multi-stakeholder dialogue
- electoral assistance to the election stakeholders in Georgia ENG KAT