Programme implementation in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, JUSTROM operates in the following locations:
- Plovdiv, and in its segregated neighbourhoods - Stolipinovo, Sheker Mahala, Hadzhi Hasan Mahala - and the cities of Krichim, Stambolisky, Asenovgrad, etc.;
- Veliko Tarnovo, and in the communities of Byala Cherkva and Batak (belonging to Pavlikeni municipality) and Strazhitsa municipality.
Programme implementation in Greece
In Greece, JUSTROM operates in the following locations:
- Attica region, in the communities of Halandri, Athens, Aspropyrgos, Ilion, Liosia, Keratsini;
- Thessaloniki, in the communities of Dendropotamos, Kymina, Malgara and settlements in Peraia (Tsairia);
- Xanthi, in the communities of Drosero and Kimmeria.
13 consultants in the field are engaged under the programme, whose main role is to facilitate the access of justice to Roma women, create synergies and partnerships, and contribute to the implementation of various events and activities according to JUSTROM plan of actions.
Programme implementation in Italy
In Italy, JUSTROM operates in the following locations:
- Naples, settlements of Barra, Circumvallazione, Giugliano, Scampia;
- Rome, settlements of Castel Romano, Rome Province and Salviati and Spinaceto, Gordiani, Vasca Navale.
Programme implementation in Romania
In Romania, JUSTROM operates in the following locations:
- Bucharest, in its neighbourhoods: Zabrauti, Rahova, Salaj/Ferentari, Chitila, Gara de Nord, Straulesti, Giulesti, Giulesti Sarbi;
- Iasi, in its neighbourhoods: Basceaus, Ses Bahlui Vantu, Metalurgiei, Bularga, Dacia, Nicolina.