Promoting human rights education and democratic citizenship
07 Sep 2018 08:48:00
Short film about the results achieved by our project: "Promoting Human Rights and Democratic...
28 Nov 2017 10:21:00
Promoting education for democratic citizenship and human rights education in Eastern Partnership Countries: discussion on project results28 November 2017 Tbilisi
What has been achieved after the implementation of the Joint Programme on Promoting Education for...
23 Oct 2017 17:55:00
"Competences for Democratic Culture" training seminar for curricula developers held in the Republic of MoldovaChisinau 23 October 2017
How can competences for democratic culture be integrated in the national system of secondary...
03 May 2017 10:13:00Kyiv 3 May 2017
Members of the Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Project ‘Promoting Democratic...
15 Mar 2017 15:28:00
Training in Belarus for education professionals on human rights education and on competences for democratic cultureMinsk 15 March 2017
35 representatives of the National Institute of Education and other leading educational...
Specific objective: promote the integration of Human Rights issues in national education systems.
Indicators: in Eastern Partnership countries, educational policy and practice are strengthened in line with Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education (EDC/HRE) standards.
Presentations made during the launching conference of the project (4-5 June in Kyiv, Ukraine) the experts and representatives of six Eastern Partnership countries shared their experiences and good practices on how to use and integrate EDC/HRE tools in teaching materials.
- Presentation of the Project “Promoting Human Rights Education and Democratic Citizenship” by Katia Dolgova-Dreyer
- Presentation on “The Council of Europe work in the field of EDC/HRE” by Edward Huddleston
- Presentation on the work of the European Wergeland Centre
- Presentation on “The EDC/HRE manuals for teachers: tools for teaching and training” by Peter Krapf
- Presentation on “What competences do EDC/HRE teachers need” by Peter Krapf
- Presentation on “Democratic governance in schools” by Marzena Rafalska (in Russian)
- Presentation on how EDC/HRE instruments are used in Armenia by Karine Harutunyan (in Russian)
- Presentation on how EDC/HRE instruments are used in Ukraine by Natalia Kidalova (in Russian)
- Presentation on how EDC/HRE instruments are used in Moldova by Pavel Cerbusca
- Presentation on how EDC/HRE instruments are used in Belarus by Larysa Tarasiuk (in Russian)
- Presentation on how EDC/HRE instrments are used in Georgia by Sulkhan Chargeishvili
- Conference conclusions by Edward Huddleston
- Final conference report by Edward Huddleston