Information society and internet governance
04 May 2018 10:54:00Kyiv 4 May 2018
A regional meeting on international cooperation on cybercrime and electronic evidence will take...
08 Dec 2017 07:40:00Tbilisi 8 December 2017
On 17 December 2017, the closing event of the EU/Council of Europe joint programmes “Promoting...
06 Dec 2017 18:09:00Chisinau 6 December 2017
The multi-stakeholder approach to internet governance in Eastern Partnership countries and the...
19 Dec 2016 10:45:00Chisinau 19 December 2016
On 28 November 2016, following the Council of Europe expert’s field mission to Moldova during...
Specific objective: national legislation and/or policy related to Internet governance is improved in line with the European Convention on Human Rights and relevant Council of Europe standards.
- national internet legislation and policies are in line with Council of Europe adopted standards on internet and human rights;
- internet users are aware of the remedies and redress available when human rights online violations occur;
- a national Internet governance multi-stakeholder dialogue is established/supported in each targeted country;
- a regional Internet governance campus is established and becomes sustainable;
- co-operation mechanism procedures are in place;
- Eastern Partnership countries internet stakeholders’ take active part in global internet governance dialogue and policy discussion.