Information society and internet governance
Kyiv 4 May 2018
A regional meeting on international cooperation on cybercrime and electronic evidence will take...
Tbilisi 8 December 2017
On 17 December 2017, the closing event of the EU/Council of Europe joint programmes “Promoting...
Chisinau 6 December 2017
The multi-stakeholder approach to internet governance in Eastern Partnership countries and the...
Chisinau 19 December 2016
On 28 November 2016, following the Council of Europe expert’s field mission to Moldova during...
Specific objective: national legislation and/or policy related to Internet governance is improved in line with the European Convention on Human Rights and relevant Council of Europe standards.
- national internet legislation and policies are in line with Council of Europe adopted standards on internet and human rights;
- internet users are aware of the remedies and redress available when human rights online violations occur;
- a national Internet governance multi-stakeholder dialogue is established/supported in each targeted country;
- a regional Internet governance campus is established and becomes sustainable;
- co-operation mechanism procedures are in place;
- Eastern Partnership countries internet stakeholders’ take active part in global internet governance dialogue and policy discussion.