Call for proposals: regional awareness raising campaign on trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitation in North MacedoniaSkopje 15 January 2020
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Ohrid 19 December 2019
"The State Labour Inspectorate is no longer the missing link in the fight against trafficking in...
Second Steering Committee meeting of the Action on “Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in North Macedonia”Skopje 10 December 2019
The Second Steering Committee meeting of the joint European Union and Council of Europe...
Venice Commission calls on North Macedonia to re-examine new language law and to abandon the provisions on bilingualism in judicial proceedingsVenice 6 December 2019
In its opinion adopted today, the Venice Commission has called on the authorities of North...
Skopje 29 November 2019
The tools and mechanism for identification and intervention regarding radicalised inmates in...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Supporting enhanced access to higher quality Free Legal Aid (FLA) services in North Macedonia
- Enhancing the capacities of the penitentiary system and the external oversight mechanism in North Macedonia
Theme II - Fighting Corruption, Economic Crime and Organised Crime
- Action against economic crime in North Macedonia
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in North Macedonia
- Preventing and combatting human trafficking in North Macedonia
Theme IV - Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in North Macedonia