Budva 16 December 2019
Public bailiffs and other legal professions can gain the trust of the citizens and economy only...
MEDIA ADVISORY: Conference "Professional conduct and responsibility of public bailiffs-standards and challenges"Budva 13 December 2019
The media are invited to attend the opening of a major conference where public bailiffs, judges,...
Podgorica 13 December 2019
The Action "Improved procedural safeguards in judicial proceedings in Montenegro" supports...
Justice in the hands of students, future lawyers: Simulation of a court trial at the European Court of Human RightsPodgorica 9 December 2019
On the occasion of the International Human Rights Day, at the Faculty of Law of the University of...
Podgorica 2 December 2019
The Action "Improved procedural safeguards in judicial proceedings in Montenegro" continues to...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Accountability of the judicial system - Phase II (2019-2022)
- Improved procedural safeguards in judicial proceedings in Montenegro
- Further enhancing human rights protection for detained and sentenced persons in Montenegro
Theme II - Fighting Corruption, Economic Crime and Organised Crime
- Action against economic crime in Montenegro
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Montenegro
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Theme IV - Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2