Promoting anti-discrimination and protection of the rights of vulnerable groups
Depending on the needs and priorities of the beneficiaries concerned, work in this area concentrates on support to ombudspersons’ institutions, inclusive education (addressing racism, bullying, segregation and extremism in the education system), addressing trafficking in human beings (with a focus on assistance to victims of trafficking), countering discrimination against national minorities and/or when based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
Call for proposals: awareness raising campaign on trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitation in SerbiaBelgrade 21 January 2020
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Tirana 20 December 2019
Freedom of expression constitutes a fundamental human right that rests in the foundations of a...
Jahorina 20 December 2019
People belonging to the LGBTI community should have access to same rights as any other citizen of...
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Albania
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Kosovo*
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Montenegro
- Quality education for all in Montenegro
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all in Serbia
- Promotion of diversity and equality in North Macedonia
- Preventing and combatting human trafficking in North Macedonia
- Strengthening the human rights protection of asylum seekers, migrants and victims of human trafficking in Turkey
- Fostering a comprehensive institutional response to violence against women and domestic violence in Turkey
- Promotion of diversity and equality in the Western Balkans
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.