Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jahorina 20 December 2019
People belonging to the LGBTI community should have access to same rights as any other citizen of...
Call for proposals: regional awareness raising campaign on trafficking in human beings for the purpose of labour exploitation in Bosnia and HerzegovinaSarajevo 16 December 2019
Within the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe Horizontal Facility for the Western...
Combating discrimination and hate speech in the Western Balkans - joining forces with institutions and with civil societyWestern Balkans 26 November 2019
The joint EU/Council of Europe programme "Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey...
Belgrade 20 November 2019
On 14 November 2019, the members of the Advisory Board of the new Horizontal Facility Action...
Medjugorje 13-14 November 2019
A series of training of trainers sessions for law enforcement and forensic staff in Bosnia and...
Theme I - Ensuring Justice
- Strengthening human rights treatment of detained persons based on European standards and best practices in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Theme III - Promoting Anti-Discrimination and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all (QUALITY ED)
Theme IV - Freedom of expression and freedom of the media
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in South-East Europe – JUFREX 2