THEMATIC CROSS-BENEFICIARY WORKING GROUPS
- Sulltana BILBILI, representative of the Pilot SchoolNet, principal of the basic education school "Lef Sallata, Vlora, Albania
- Mirela KONDILI, Inspector, National Inspectorate of Education, Albania
- Gerti JANAQI, Director, Institute for Education Development, Albania
- Elmedina BEGIĆ, Teacher, Primary school "Novi Šeher", Maglaj, Zenica-Doboj canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Valentina ĆUK, Psychologist, Child Educational Centre "Svjetlice" Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mirna NIKŠIĆ, Expert Advisor for the preschool and elementary education, Federal Ministry of Education and Science,
- Marija JAPUNDŽA BROZNIĆ, Program Associate, City of Rijeka City Department of Education, Croatia
- Mišo BASIĆ, Class teacher, Primary school ‘Dr. Ivan Merz', Zagreb, Croatia
- Sanja TARCZAY, President of Croatian Alliance of Deafblind Persons "Dodir", Croatia
- Tamara MILIĆ, Inclusive Education/Special Needs Education, Ministry of Education, Montenegro
- Anita MARIĆ, Senior Advisor for inclusive education, Bureau for Education, Montenegro
- Anka ĐURIŠIĆ, Executive Director, Association of Parents of Children and Youth with Disabilities "STAZE", Montenegro
- Slavica JAŠIĆ, Head of Group for Primary Education, Sector for Preschool and Primary Education and Adults Education, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Serbia
- Ljiljana SIMIĆ, School Psychologist, Coordinator of Network for Support Inclusive Education in Serbia, Gymnasium Svetozar Marković, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Radica BLAGOJEVIĆ RADOVANOVIĆ, School Psychologist, elementary school Aleksa Dejović, Sevojno, Serbia
- Florina SHEHU, Faculty of Pedagogy „St.Kliment Ohridski"-Skopje, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
- Gordana NESTOROVSKA, School Principle, Primary school "Joakim Krcoski", Volkovo, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
- Dušan TOMŠIĆ, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
- Artan BLLACA, Manager of Programme Implementation, Save the Children International, Kosovo*
- Lulavere BEHLULI, Head of Division for Special Education Needs, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Kosovo*
- Blerim SAQIPI – Focal Point for Kosovo*
- Ljiljana IGRIĆ – Focal Point for Croatia
"This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence"