Objective: presentation of the working methods used under COVID-19, examples of best practice and assessment of the activities implemented under the pandemic by beneficiaries
Moderator: Tatiana Baeva, Directorate of Communications, Council of Europe
- Mathieu Bousquet, Head of Unit, Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations, European Commission
- Pilar Morales, Head of the Programming Department, Office of the Directorate General of Programmes, Council of Europe
- Serhii Saienko, Deputy Director, EU Regional Policies and Strategies, Directorate General for the European Union, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, PGG National Co-ordinator
- Leyla Hasanova, First Secretary, Department of Co-operation with Human Rights Institutions, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan, PGG National Co-ordinator
- Sofia Strive, Co-chair of the Steering Committee and Working Group 1 Co-ordinator, Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
12:00 : Closing session
- Lawrence Meredith, Director-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations, European Commission
- Verena Taylor, Director, Office of the Directorate General of Programmes, Council of Europe
Speakers and participants of the online event “Improving the lives of citizens through better governance” of the Partnership for Good Governance (PGG) held from 5 to 7 October 2020, had the opportunity to exchange about priorities in the region under the PGG Programme.
Check the section presenting the final analysis of these suggestions, concerning main PGG themes, submitted in this framework.