Live panel - "Eastern Partnership: challenges and priorities for future co-operation"
5 October 2020 / 10:30-12:00 CET
Objective: Present the challenges and lessons learned from the implementation of the PGG programme and discuss the priorities for future co-operation for the Eastern Partnership countries
Moderator: Tatiana Baeva, Directorate of Communications, Council of Europe
- Mathieu Bousquet, Head of Unit, Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations, European Commission
- Verena Taylor, Director, Office of the Directorate General of Programmes, Council of Europe
- Kristine Grigoryan, Deputy Minister of Justice of Armenia
- Ian Feldman, President of the Moldovan Equality Council
- David Asatiani, Chairperson of the Georgian Bar Association
Opening of the Suggestion Box on proposals for the future of the Eastern Partnership
Collect proposals on Eastern Partnership priorities for future co-operation. Participants will have the opportunity to submit written proposals through a specific online form.
Speakers and participants of the online event “Improving the lives of citizens through better governance” of the Partnership for Good Governance (PGG) held from 5 to 7 October 2020, had the opportunity to exchange about priorities in the region under the PGG Programme.
Check the section presenting the final analysis of these suggestions, concerning main PGG themes, submitted in this framework.